Colorado Sports Betting Apps
Legal Online Sports betting officially launched in Colorado on the 1st of May 2020. The launch comes six months after the state voted through its legalization bill, Proposition DD, in November 2019.
Following the US Supreme Court’s 2018 decision to give each state the authority to legalize sports betting, many states such as New Jersey and Delaware immediately jumped on board and started offering legal betting on sports.
So as of May 1, 2020, Online Sports Betting is legal in Colorado as long as you place legal bets with a licensed sports betting operator within the borders of Colorado. Sports betting is only legal if you’re betting at a sportsbook licensed and authorized by the state of Colorado. Offshore sportsbooks are not legal in Colorado. If you want to bet in casinos in Colorado, or to make sports bets online you must be over the age of 21.
Best Sports Betting Apps In Colorado
1. DraftKings Sportsbook
DraftKings Sportsbook has one of the most innovative apps in Colorado sports betting. It features a betting carousel that presents wagering options based on your preferences and betting history. In one sense, no one has quite the same DraftKings experience. It could, however, stand to improve its bonuses for recurring players, but that’s a minor nitpick.
- App rating: 4.8 (iOS), 4.7 (Android)
- Key takeaway: An easy-to-use app that you can tailor itself to your preferences.
- Best feature: Betting carousel
- Bonus offer: $1000 First Deposit Match!!!
2. BetMGM Sportsbook
BetMGM offers more sports to bet on than almost any other sportsbook app. Furthermore, the “edit my bet” function allows you to increase your wagers, change the teams on the bet, or even add legs to a parlay. The only issue is that BetMGM can be a bit unwieldy to navigate.
- App rating: 4.8 (iOS), 4.4 (Android)
- Key takeaway: More options for sports to bet on than almost any app.
- Best feature: Edit my bet
- Bonus offer: Use promo code ODDSSEEKER to receive up to $1000 in free bets upon registration!!!
3. Caesars Sportsbook
Caesars has a deep list of available sports, too, and long experience in the space. Caesars players can also take part in the Caesars Rewards program, which provides redeemable points for rewards at Caesars locations. However, Caesars could stand to spiff up its app presentation and navigation a bit.
- App rating: 4.6 (iOS), 4.4 (Android)
- Key takeaway: A solid app with plenty of sports and experience.
- Best feature: Caesars Rewards
- Bonus offer: Use promo code ODDSSEEKER15 to receive up to $1500 in a first deposit match!!!
4. BetRivers Sportsbook
BetRivers is the sportsbook brand for Rush Street Interactive, a casino company primarily focused in the northeastern United States. BetRivers players can take part in one of the only rewards programs specifically for sports bettors. BetRivers also trumpets players’ big wins in its main lobby. However, as you can see from its app ratings, it could stand to improve navigation and usability.
- App rating: 3.1 (iOS), 3.1 (Android)
- Key takeaway: A solid sportsbook with plenty of experience and options for Coloradans.
- Best feature: iRush Rewards
- Bonus offer: Use promo code ODDSSEEKER to receive up to $250 Free!!
5. FanDuel Sportsbook
FanDuel Sportsbook has risen to the top in many states because of the ease with which players can navigate its app. There are also plenty of betting options and promotions, including same-game parlays. FanDuel still has a few rough spots in the smaller corners of its app, but these are minor issues.
- App rating: 4.8 (iOS), 4.7 (Android)
- Key takeaway: Likely the smoothest app available to Colorado bettors.
- Best feature: Same-game parlays
- Bonus offer: $1,000 Risk-Free Bet upon registration!
DraftKings’ biggest rival in the world of DFS has also wasted no time in launching its own Colorado sportsbook and has also teamed up with a Twin River property in Golden Gates Casino.
FanDuel’s deal means we can also expect to see a physical sportsbook appear at the casino in the beautiful mountain town of Black Hawk.