OddsSeeker.com, like many internet media publications, runs on funding from our advertising partners.
While on OddsSeeker.com you will see advertisements, reviews, and promotions for online gaming companies - these are intended for individuals 21 and older - and only within the listed gaming jurisdictions.
If you use a bonus code or click on certain affiliate links listed on this page or elsewhere on OddsSeeker.com and then make a deposit or purchase at the advertised company we may receive compensation from that company.
The gaming operators listed on OddsSeeker.com do not have any influence over our Editorial team's review or rating of their products.
We thank you for using our affiliate links & codes as a show of support, because that's how we keep OddsSeeker.com free for anyone to read and use.
Tennessee Online Sports Betting Apps
Tennessee was the first sports betting industry in the United States that was completely online. Three of the biggest US sports betting operators FanDuel, DraftKings, and BetMGM, were among the first sportsbooks to receive mobile sports betting licenses. They led the way as other major sportsbook brands followed them into Tennessee’s sports betting market.
Online sports betting became legal in Tennessee when Gov. Bill Lee let the Sports Gaming Act become law without his signature in May 2019. Lee was opposed to expanding gambling in the Volunteer State, but he opted to go along with the will of the legislature and not stand in the way of legislation.
Concerns about responsible gambling have limited the legal gambling industry in the state for quite some time now. And, that’s the main reason why there are still no brick-and-mortar casinos in Tennessee, but unfortunately, those efforts haven’t been wildly successful at limiting the growth of gambling. On top of wagering on sporting events, Tennesseans can bet on horse races, buy lottery tickets, and play daily fantasy sports games. It’s unclear when gambling in Tennessee will expand again or what that will look like. If the recent past is any indication, however, the status quo won’t remain in place for long.
Tennessee is distinct in that while sports betting is legal, there are no physical sportsbooks in the state.
The Sports Wagering Advisory Council took over regulatory duties in early 2022 from the Tennessee Education Lottery. The council handles the licensing and regulation of the market, which appears likely to continue to expand with additional online sportsbooks. After officially opening with four legal online sportsbooks in November 2020, Tennessee has since expanded to nine. Bettors across the state can wager in a legal and safe fashion.
Key features of sports betting apps
While each app is slightly different, all of them will include account and cashier functionality. This means you can register and deposit via the app. They also contain pages on current bonuses, loyalty program info, and promotions.
Here is how it works:
- Registration: You can register directly in the apps and manage your account information. No separate desktop login is needed.
- Cashier: The cashier is where you can check your balance and deposit and withdraw money from the app.
- Promotions: This page is where you will find special offers, standing promotions and things like enhanced odds or parlay insurance.
- Bet slip: Selecting bets from the list of games will add them to your bet slip. You then access this separately to combine your bets or set the amounts you wish to wager.
1. DraftKings Sportsbook
DraftKings is one of the most well-known and popular sportsbooks in the United States. It’s also one of the few sportsbooks that offer esports markets year-round. Key highlights include a good approach to live betting and clear-cut menus for props and alternate lines.
It’s also a great choice because of its welcome bonus. Bettors are eligible for $1 in site credits for every $5 they deposit. Then bettors get $1 in site credits for every $25 they wager. Players will get to use one of the most intuitive mobile sportsbook apps on the market.
- App rating: 4.8 (iOS), 4.7 (Android)
- Key takeaway: Slick platform with lots of great features.
- Best feature: Live betting
- Bonus offer: Use this link to sign up and you can get a $1000 free deposit match on your first deposit!!!
2. BetMGM Sportsbook
BetMGM Sportsbook is one of the best sportsbooks on the market and is working to rival DraftKings and FanDuel. Like its rivals, BetMGM offers deep betting markets and many types of wagers on major US sports leagues and many international leagues. BetMGM also offers in-play betting, ongoing promotions, and a $1,000 risk-free bet as a welcome bonus.
- App rating: 4.8 (iOS), 4.4 (Android)
- Key takeaway: Big menu of sports and bets to choose from.
- Best feature: Easy parlay builder
- Bonus offer: Use the promo code ODDSSEEKER upon registration to receive up to $1000 in free bets!!
3. Caesars Sportsbook
After Caesars Entertainment acquired William Hill, William Hill rebranded into an upgraded Caesars Sportsbook app. The new and improved Caesars Sportsbook relaunched in Tennessee in August 2021. That’s also why Caesars Sportsbook offers such a large risk-free bet as a welcome bonus. No sportsbook has come close to matching this amount of money available from a welcome bonus. Caesars Sportsbook is out to make waves.
- App rating: 4.6 (iOS), 4.3 (Android)
- Key takeaway: Competitive odds and regular promos.
- Best feature: Rewards program
- Bonus offer: Use the promo code ODDSSEEKER15 upon registration for a 1st deposit match up to $1,500!!!
4. FanDuel Sportsbook
FanDuel is easy to use while still offering lots of great features. It also offers many betting lines on professional, collegiate, and international sports. FanDuel offers a generous welcome bonus of a $1,000 risk-free bet as well as having ongoing promotions that allow bettors to earn additional risk-free bets, too.
The company has been a driving force behind same-game parlays and other trends. The layout is clean and the odds are solid.
- App rating: 4.8 (iOS), 4.8 (Android)
- Key takeaway: Simple to use with all of the features you need.
- Best feature: Same-game parlays
- Bonus offer: $1,000 FREE--click here for more info!