OddsSeeker.com, like many internet media publications, runs on funding from our advertising partners.
While on OddsSeeker.com you will see advertisements, reviews, and promotions for online gaming companies - these are intended for individuals 21 and older - and only within the listed gaming jurisdictions.
If you use a bonus code or click on certain affiliate links listed on this page or elsewhere on OddsSeeker.com and then make a deposit or purchase at the advertised company we may receive compensation from that company.
The gaming operators listed on OddsSeeker.com do not have any influence over our Editorial team's review or rating of their products.
We thank you for using our affiliate links & codes as a show of support, because that's how we keep OddsSeeker.com free for anyone to read and use.
BetMGM Sportsbook New Promotions - Week of November 8-14, 2021
Like sports? Like sports betting? Then you’ll be bound to like the new promos and offers that BetMGM Sportsbook has in store, through this week and beyond. For starters, the casino and sportsbook are officially going live in New York State, and live as the official sports betting partner of the New York Knicks, Rangers, and Madison Square Garden Arena!
Headlining this launch is a new NY Jets Sweepstakes, effective from now until November 14, 2021. Two grand prize winners will receive two tickets to the upcoming Jets vs. Jaguars game, as well as all sorts of autographed memorabilia and Jets gear. That matchup is set to happen on December 26th, and sure sounds like a great post-holiday gift!
Now, before opting in, you should know that:
- Players will earn one entry by automatically opting into the promotion, but they can earn one more by wagering $100+ on live dealer games. Two promotional entries max.
- Entries must be received no later than November 14th, 2021 at 11:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.
- The two prize draw winners are eligible to receive two tickets, one piece of autographed memorabilia, and two Jets branded items.
If you’re not a New Yorker or NY sports fan though, then you shouldn’t worry, as BetMGM Sportsbook has a bunch of exciting new sportsbook promos open for users in most states. Here’s what you’ve got to look forward to this week.
BetMGM Sportsbook Promotions
Whether you’re more of a football, golfing, hockey, soccer, basketball, or general sports betting connoisseur, BetMGM’s new sportsbook offers this week are all bound to please. Whether you’re a refined BetMGM Sportsbook sharp or a new first-time user, here are the top nine new BetMGM promos you should keep an eye on this week:
- Bet $10, Win $200 If Your Team Scores A TD: A pretty self-explanatory promo, but a very generous one. If you wager $10 on your favorite team, you can win $200 if they score a touchdown! Available to players in NJ, CO, IN, WV, TN, PA, MI, VA, IA, DC, AZ, and Wyoming.
- NBA/NHL Live Free Bet: Place a $50 live bet on any NBA or NHL game and get a $10 free bet on ANY sport in return!
- NBA 20% Live Boost Token: NBA bettors will receive a 20% live boost token on any live pro basketball wager placed up to $50!
- NHL Overtime Insurance: Get your betting juice reimbursed up to $25 if your NHL team loses in overtime!
- Houston Open Insurance: Have up to $25 reimbursed if your favorite golfer loses but makes it to the Top 5! Available to all BetMGM users in all states.
- Champions League 100% Risk-Free Token: Get up to $25 reimbursed if your bet on any Champions League team loses!
- NFL Risk-Free Bet Up To $25: Bet on the first TD scorer of an NFL game, get a $25 risk-free bet in return!
- NFL One-Game Parlay Insurance: Have up to $25 of your stake reimbursed if only one-leg loses in your NFL same game parlay!
- King Of The Weekend: Guess the six-highest scoring teams in a specific sport, in the correct order of total points scored, and you could win anywhere from $1 to $20k*! (*split in the event of multiple grand prize winners)
Like what you see? Consider signing up for BetMGM this week with a risk-free bet up to $1,000, and consider signing up for our mailing list to have new online sportsbook updates like this delivered directly to your inbox.