OddsSeeker.com, like many internet media publications, runs on funding from our advertising partners.
While on OddsSeeker.com you will see advertisements, reviews, and promotions for online gaming companies - these are intended for individuals 21 and older - and only within the listed gaming jurisdictions.
If you use a bonus code or click on certain affiliate links listed on this page or elsewhere on OddsSeeker.com and then make a deposit or purchase at the advertised company we may receive compensation from that company.
The gaming operators listed on OddsSeeker.com do not have any influence over our Editorial team's review or rating of their products.
We thank you for using our affiliate links & codes as a show of support, because that's how we keep OddsSeeker.com free for anyone to read and use.
Caesar’s Sportsbook Promos, Boosts, Super Boosts, And More! November 10-11, 2021
Last night saw some big college basketball betting action as an entire calvalcade of teams took to the court, with the highlight of the night being the Champions Classic matchups that officially kicked off the 2021-22 season of men’s NCAA college basketball.
Beyond that, Ohio State narrowly eeked out a 1-point victory as 16.5 point favorites, and Virginia was unable to hold their 15.5 favorite lead as they lost by 9 points on their own home turf. Those were some pretty contentious wagers yesterday, but tonight we’ve got EVEN MORE types of bets on the lines from Caesar’s Sportsbook, on not just the NCAAB, but boosted odds on the NBA, NFL, and NCAA football.
Strap in for a full rundown on all of them, because this one’s a doozy.
Caesar’s Sportsbook Basketball Odds Boosts
Continuing on the college hoops beat, we should start off by highlighting Caesar’s College Hoops Boost! Right now, there’s a 50% profit boost open on ALL college men’s basketball games today! This promo is subject to a $25 max wager limit, and only applies to bets with odds of -200 or longer.
In addition to that, you can look forward to these big NBA and NCAAB odd boosts, all active tonight in all states:
- Nets, Wizards & Raptors All Win (BOOSTED +350)
- Celtics Win & Jayson Tatum Double-Double (BOOSTED +475)
- Mavericks Win & Luka Doncic Triple Double (BOOSTED +1500)
- Penn State Cover -18.5 Spread & Under 146.5 Total Pts (BOOSTED +300)
- Florida State Cover -19.5 Spread & Over 148.5 Total Pts on 11/10 (BOOSTED +280)
- Lakers Win & Anthony Davis Over 24.5 Pts on 11/10 (BOOSTED +300)
- Jimmy Butler & Russell Westbrook Each Over 24.5 Pts on 11/10 (BOOSTED +525)
If you’re feeling more in the mood for even BIGGER basketball odds, then you should give these super boosts a look, available in select states:
- Michigan Win & Over 149.5 Total Pts (BOOSTED +100)
- Wizards Win & Bradley Beal Over 19.5 Pts (BOOSTED +125,)
- Nets Win & Kevin Durant Over 24.5 Pts (BOOSTED +100)
- Bulls Win & DeMar DeRozan Over 15.5 Pts (BOOSTED +115)
- Warriors Win & Steph Curry Over 29.5 Pts (BOOSTED +140)
The offer is exclusive to the states that each team presides from. But if the gridiron is more your bread and butter than the court, then you’re going to want to check out these boosted Caesar’s odds lines, explained below.
Caesar’s Sportsbook Football Odds Boosts
Tonight and tomorrow are both BIG days for boosted odds football bets. Here are the boosts that football-loving Caesar’s bettors in ALL states can look forward to, both today and tomorrow:
- Bowling Green Win & Under 50.5 Total Pts (BOOSTED +750)
- Ball State Win & Over 62.5 Total Pts (BOOSTED +275)
- Toledo, Northern Illinois & Kent State All Win (BOOSTED +500)
- Central Michigan Win & Under 74.5 Total Pts (BOOSTED +260)
- North Carolina Win & Over 73.5 Total Pts (BOOSTED +500)
- Mike Gesicki TD & Over 49.5 Receiving Yds (BOOSTED +300)
- Lamar Jackson Rush TD & Over 1.5 Pass TDs (BOOSTED +400)
- Jaylen Waddle & Marquise Brown Each Score TD (BOOSTED +650)
- Dolphins Win & Myles Gaskin TD (BOOSTED +800)
- Ravens Win & Mark Andrews Over 99.5 Receiving Yds (BOOSTED +800)
Sign up for our mailing list to find more great betting picks.