Caesar’s Sportsbook Promos: October 27, 2021
We’ve got a stacked sports lineup tonight, and Caesar’s Sportsbook has an appropriately stacked lineup to boot. From five NHL games, to 10 NBA games, to Game 2 of the 2021 World Series, we have got a big lineup, as well as some pretty big betting options.
Whether you’re more into basketball, baseball, hockey, or just finding good wagers to place bets on, here are some October 27th picks that are sure to please.
Caesar’s Sportsbook NBA Super Boost + Boosts
We’ve got a bunch of games on the docket tonight, so it’s only fitting that Caesar’s Sportsbook has put a bunch of boosted odds offers on the lines. The highlight promotion of the night here, without a doubt, has to be the ubiquitous Super Boost.
Offers may vary in different states, and all of them are subject to a $25 max bet, but in general, here are the different Super Boost bets you should look for tonight:
- Suns win, with Devin Booker over 21.5 pts (Boosted +100, open to AZ and Colorado bettors)
- Pacers win, with Domanatas Sabonis over 15.5 pts (Boosted +160, open to Indiana bettors)
- Nets win, with Kevin Durant over 18.5 pts (Boosted +100, open to bettors in New Jersey, Michigan, & Iowa)
- Wizards win, with Bradley Beal over 19.5 pts (Boosted +260, open to bettors in Virginia and West Virginia)
If you’re not feeling so super though, or don’t live in a state where these Super Boosts are available, you could always sign up for one of Caesar’s Sportsbook’s standard NBA boosts, open to players in all states:
- Hornets win and LeMelo Ball over 29.5 pts (Boosted +800)
- James Harden is over 19.5 pts & 6 rebs (Boosted +225)
- Pelicans, Suns, and Grizzlies ALL win (Boosted +800)
- Celtics win & Jason Tatum double-double (Boosted +750)
- Wizards, Heat, & Pacers all win (Boosted +1300)
- Chris Paul & Mikaul Bridges are each over 15.5 pts (Boosted +300)
If you’re looking for a slam dunk payout, then you should look no further than Caesar’s tonight. Follow the lines, follow each team, and follow your gut and only place wagers you’re comfortable placing.
Caesar’s Sportsbook MLB Odds Boost
Game 2 of the World Series is set to kick off tonight, once again at Houston’s Minute Maid Park, with Braves pitcher Max Fried filling in for an injured Charlie Morton after the team managed to defy expectations and beat the Astros 6-2.
- Hawks, Braves, & Atlanta United all win (Boosted +350)
- Ozzie Albies or Joc Pederson to hit a home run (Boosted +150)
- Astros shutout win vs. the Braves (Boosted +1100)
- Alex Bregman & Austin Riley each hit an HR (Boosted +1800)
- Braves & Astros each score over 7.5 runs (Boosted +2800)
These boosts are available in all states, and are all subject to a $100 max betting limit, so bet accordingly.
Caesar’s Sportsbook NHL Odds Boost
Last, but most certainly not least, Caesar’s has posted three big NHL boosts for tonight:
- Capitals shutout win vs the Red Wings (Boosted +1000)
- Red Wings, Suns, & Hawks All Win (Boosted +1200)
- Lucas Raymond anytime goalscorer (Boosted +350)
Like any picks here? Consider picking them by signing up with a generous no-deposit bonus, and signing up for our mailing list to have more great iGaming industry developments delivered directly to your inbox.