DraftKings NFL Week 9 Splits, Same Game Parlays, Fresh From The Field Odds, & More
We’re off to another big start to yet another big week of midseason NFL football. Headlining the action are the Chicago Bears (3-5), who are gearing up to face the Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3) tonight (8:15 EST) at the team’s Heinz Field. On their home turf, the team is favored by a solid 7 points on DraftKings’ Sportsbook’s betting line, whereas their Windy City challengers are poised as 7 point underdogs.
Right now, 64% of the overall wagers and 60% of the betting handle is trending in favor of the Steelers, though that’s flipped when you really get into the weeds of the point total, whose handle is slanting 60% in Chicago’s favor. Even so, the moneyline is firmly planted at -290 in Pittsburgh’s direction. With a stronger record and an even stronger home-turf advantage, it’s likely that the Steelers will easily dominate these Week 9 betting splits.
Not only that, but DraftKings Sportsbook also has a heaping helping of same game parlays, player props, and boosted odds promos open through tonight and the rest of the week! Here’s what DraftKings bettors can look forward to wagering on this week.
DraftKings Risk-Free NFL Same Game Parlay
New bettors may want to take a gander at DraftKings’ ongoing same game parlay wager. If your bet loses, you’ll be able to be reimbursed back up to $10! If you’d be interested in opting into this particular promo, you should know that:
- It’s applicable on any NFL game from 11/4-11/8, 2021
- Opt-in and place a pre-placed SGP on any game in that timeframe
- If your wager loses, you’ll be reimbursed with up to $10 in free betting credit
- Offer excludes live bets, free bets, cashout bets, and voided bets
NFL Fresh From Field Odds + Player Props + Boosted Odds Bets
Here are some key player props that you’ll want to watch on DraftKings, both tonight and beyond:
- CHI vs. PIT: Justin Fields And Najee Harris Over 124.5 Combined Rushing Yards (+125)
- BUF vs. NY: Josh Allen over 349.5 combined passing and rushing yards (+115)
- ATL vs. DAL: Matt Ryan + Dak Prescott over 599.5 combined passing yards (+115)
- + More!!!!
You can visit Draftkings’ Sportsbook to find the full Fresh From The Field list, and should then take a look at these three key boosted odds bets for tonight:
- Rookie Rush: Najee Harris to record 2+ touchdowns (+450)
- Blitzburgh: Steelers to record +4 sacks (+145)
- To The Mooney: Darnell Mooney to score a touchdown (+400)
The game also has multiple special betting pools on it, which you can learn more about here. Like any of these picks? Consider picking ‘em on the books tonight, and for more about the best online books in the biz, consider signing up for our mailing list today!