OddsSeeker.com, like many internet media publications, runs on funding from our advertising partners.
While on OddsSeeker.com you will see advertisements, reviews, and promotions for online gaming companies - these are intended for individuals 21 and older - and only within the listed gaming jurisdictions.
If you use a bonus code or click on certain affiliate links listed on this page or elsewhere on OddsSeeker.com and then make a deposit or purchase at the advertised company we may receive compensation from that company.
The gaming operators listed on OddsSeeker.com do not have any influence over our Editorial team's review or rating of their products.
We thank you for using our affiliate links & codes as a show of support, because that's how we keep OddsSeeker.com free for anyone to read and use.
NFL & NCAAF Odds Boosts For The Week October 28, 2021
It’s Thursday, which means another big night of Thursday Night Football, and another big night of betting action, courtesy of our friends from Caesar’s Sportsbook, DraftKings Sportsbook, and more of the industry’s best online sportsbooks. Tonight (at 8:20 EST) Aaron Rodgers is set to lead the Green Bay Packers as they go up against the Arizona Cardinals on their State Farm Stadium home turf.
We’ve got a whole lot of exciting boosted odds wagers on him and a bunch of other players tonight, as well as some good NCAA picks. Keep reading to learn more.
NFL Super Boost & Boost Promotions
Right now, DraftKings NFL splits have the Packers noted as:
- +6.5 underdogs on the spread
- Over 50.5 on the total PTS line
- +220 underdogs on the moneyline
There’s a few reasons why things could be slanted so overwhelmingly in favor of Arizona, like their undefeated 7-0 record so far this season, or the potential home-field advantage that could arise from them playing at State Farm Stadium.
Regardless, both DraftKings and Caesar’s have some great odds boost specials open for the taking tonight, both of which involve both teams stepping on the field. Here’s what’s on the lines tonight:
DraftKings Odds Boosts
- Early Bird Gets The Worm: Cardinals to score first and win the game (Boosted +110)
- Roadrunner: Kyler Murray to record +300 passing yards (Boosted +300)
- MVP Showcase: Aaron Rodgers & Kyler Murray combine for 5+ touchdown passes (Boosted +170)
DraftKings also has a ton of player props and player parlays open, just for QBs Aaron Rodgers & Kyler Murray alone, so interested bettors should consider giving that a look as well, by visiting the sportsbook’s official Football Odds page.
Caesar’s Sportsbook Odds Boosts
Bettors interested in potentially banking big off both quarterbacks should take note of Caesar’s highlight Super Boost tonight; you can get $25 refunded on any +3-leg same game parlay with +300 odds or longer.
It’s potentially higher reward, but also higher risk, so only wager what you’re comfortable risking. If that’s not your speed, then you may want to consider trying one of these standard NFL boosts, available in all states and all subject to a $100 max bet limit:
- Kyler Murray & Aaron Rodgers each over 299.5 pass yards (Boosted +375)
- Aaron Jones & Randall Cobb each score a touchdown (Boosted +450)
- Kyler Murray over 3.5 pass TDs, A.J. Green TD (Boosted +500)
- James Conner & Chase Edmonds each score TD (Boosted +800)
- Cardinals win & DeAndre Hopkins first TD scorer (Boosted +1000)
NCAA Football Boosts
Not an NFL fan? Not a problem! There are also some great odds boosts and promos open for tonight’s NCAA game, as the Troy Trojans go toe-to-toe with the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers.
DraftKings bettors can place their stake on the “Chants Up” (+140) boost, which hinges on the Chanticleers defeating the Trojans by 21 points or more. They can also sign up for a Week 9 parlay boost, which entails:
- Opting in for a single-use profit boost
- Each leg must be -500 or longer
- Selecting the boost from the bet slip before placing
- Enjoying your 25% profit boost
Aside from that, Caesar’s has two nice boosts of their own, available in all states, and all subject to a $100 max betting limit:
- South Florida wins with over 56.5 total points (Boosted +750)
- Troy wins with over 52.5 total points (Boosted +1400)
If you’re a newbie looking to get in on the gridiron action, consider signing up for either one of these sportsbooks with a generous no-deposit bonus, and consider signing up for a mailing list to have more great iGaming industry developments delivered directly to your inbox.