How To Bet On the 2022 PGA Championship
The PGA Championship, one of professional golfs most premier events, is just underway–but don’t worry, it’s not too late to lock in your bets. Pending weather or delays, the tournament is set to finish up on Sunday, so you have all weekend to lock in your bets–or at least find out how to place them.
Most sportsbooks on the market give you a few choices to bet on when it comes to golf. Those choices are:
- Winner (The outright winner of the tournament)
- Top 5 (Finish in the top 5)
- Top 10 (Finish in the top 10)
- Top 20 (Finish in the top 20)
- Matchups (The Sportsbook pins two golfers against each other, and you pick who you think will do better on that day)
The favorite to win it all is currently Rory Mcilroy, who is sitting at +450. This is according to various Michigan Online Casinos such as DraftKings Sportsbook. It’s incredibly hard to pick an outright winner, however, so I highly recommend spreading out your bets a bit and even shopping from sportsbook to sportsbook to find the best odds.
You can check out the odds on various New Jersey online casinos as well, such as Fanduel and BetMGM Sportsbook.