Men's French Open Tennis Tournament Update
The French Open is already well underway, as today’s matches (5/25) and tomorrow’s matches (5/26) will iron out the third-round matches of the coveted tournament. There have already been a handful of upsets so far:
- #31 Ranked Jenson Brooksby lost three straight sets to unranked Pablo Cuevas
- #17 Ranked Reilly Opelka lost to unrakned Filip Krajinovic
- #25 Ranked Alejandro Davidovich Fokina lost to unranked Tallon Griekspoor
- #14 Denis Shapovalov lost to unranked Holger Rune
- #19 Alex De Minaur lost to unranked Hugo Gaston
And these were all in the first round! If you want to bet on more upsets later in the French Open, you can do so on any of the New Jersey Online Gambling Sites.
Novak Djokovic continues to lead the charge according to the oddsmakers, sitting as the standalone favorite at +120 according to DraftKings Sportsbook. Carlos Alcaraz is right behind Djokovic at +275.
Novak Djokovic is looking to repeat his success last from last year's French Open, in which he defeated Stefanos Tsitsipas in the championship in 4 out of 5 sets. Djokovic is set to take on Aljaz Bedene in round three of the open on 5/28 at 12:00 AM EST.