OddsSeeker.com, like many internet media publications, runs on funding from our advertising partners.
While on OddsSeeker.com you will see advertisements, reviews, and promotions for online gaming companies - these are intended for individuals 21 and older - and only within the listed gaming jurisdictions.
If you use a bonus code or click on certain affiliate links listed on this page or elsewhere on OddsSeeker.com and then make a deposit or purchase at the advertised company we may receive compensation from that company.
The gaming operators listed on OddsSeeker.com do not have any influence over our Editorial team's review or rating of their products.
We thank you for using our affiliate links & codes as a show of support, because that's how we keep OddsSeeker.com free for anyone to read and use.
The 10 Largest US Lottery Jackpots Ever Won!
It’s everyone’s dream to win the lottery. Having so much money you don’t even know what to do with it–now THAT sounds nice. All you have to do is pick six numbers, right? Like it shouldn’t be THAT hard.
Well, think again.
According to the Lottery’s website, you have a 1 in 302,575,350 chance to win the Jackpot. Sounds impossible, no? Well to these lucky individuals it was anything BUT impossible. Sweepstakes casino sites definitely offer you more chances to win cash prizes online, but nothing pays out jackpots anywhere nearly as big as lotteries - don't believe me?
Here are the 10 biggest lottery winners in the history of the US Lottery:
- $1.586 billion, Powerball, Jan. 13, 2016 (three tickets, from California, Florida, Tennessee)
- $1.537 billion, Mega Millions, Oct. 23, 2018 (one ticket, from South Carolina)
- $1.337 billion, Mega Millions, July. 31, 2022 (one ticket, Illinois)
- $1.05 billion, Mega Millions, Jan. 22, 2021 (one ticket, from Michigan)
- $768.4 million, Powerball, March 27, 2019 (one ticket, from Wisconsin)
- $758.7 million, Powerball, Aug. 23, 2017 (one ticket, from Massachusetts)
- $731.1 million, Powerball, Jan. 20, 2021 (one ticket, from Maryland)
- $699.8 million, Powerball, Oct. 4, 2021 (one ticket, from California)
- $687.8 million, Powerball, Oct. 27, 2018 (two tickets, from Iowa and New York)
- $656 million, Mega Millions, March 30, 2012 (three tickets, from Kansas, Illinois, and Maryland)
Right now, the Jackpot sits at almost $400 million!! If you want to get in on the action, click HERE to sign up for Jackpocket today!
Jackpocket is an online app that allows you to buy Mega Millions and other Lottery tickets online, from the comfort of your own home!