The 10 Largest US Lottery Jackpots Ever Won!
It’s everyone’s dream to win the lottery. Having so much money you don’t even know what to do with it–now THAT sounds nice. All you have to do is pick six numbers, right? Like it shouldn’t be THAT hard.
Well, think again.
According to the Lottery’s website, you have a 1 in 302,575,350 chance to win the Jackpot. Sounds impossible, no? Well to these lucky individuals it was anything BUT impossible.
Here are the 10 biggest lottery winners in the history of the US Lottery.
- $1.586 billion, Powerball, Jan. 13, 2016 (three tickets, from California, Florida, Tennessee)
- $1.537 billion, Mega Millions, Oct. 23, 2018 (one ticket, from South Carolina)
- $1.05 billion, Mega Millions, Jan. 22, 2021 (one ticket, from Michigan)
- $768.4 million, Powerball, March 27, 2019 (one ticket, from Wisconsin)
- $758.7 million, Powerball, Aug. 23, 2017 (one ticket, from Massachusetts)
- $731.1 million, Powerball, Jan. 20, 2021 (one ticket, from Maryland)
- $699.8 million, Powerball, Oct. 4, 2021 (one ticket, from California)
- $687.8 million, Powerball, Oct. 27, 2018 (two tickets, from Iowa and New York)
- $656 million, Mega Millions, March 30, 2012 (three tickets, from Kansas, Illinois, and Maryland)
- $648 million, Mega Millions, Dec. 17, 2013 (two tickets, from California and Georgia)
Right now, the Jackpot sits at almost $400 million!! If you want to get in on the action, click HERE to sign up for Jackpocket today!
Jackpocket is an online app that allows you to buy Mega Millions and other Lottery tickets online, from the comfort of your own home!