OddsSeeker.com, like many internet media publications, runs on funding from our advertising partners.
While on OddsSeeker.com you will see advertisements, reviews, and promotions for online gaming companies - these are intended for individuals 21 and older - and only within the listed gaming jurisdictions.
If you use a bonus code or click on certain affiliate links listed on this page or elsewhere on OddsSeeker.com and then make a deposit or purchase at the advertised company we may receive compensation from that company.
The gaming operators listed on OddsSeeker.com do not have any influence over our Editorial team's review or rating of their products.
We thank you for using our affiliate links & codes as a show of support, because that's how we keep OddsSeeker.com free for anyone to read and use.
UFC London is Shaping Up To Be One Of The Biggest Cards Of The Year
It’s already been a milestone year for the UFC, who seemingly are able to put on banger fight cards every weekend. They’ll be looking to add one to the history books this July 23rd, thanks to UFC London. The Tom Aspinall headlined event is already looking like it’ll be one of the best of the year–and thanks to New Jersey online gambling sites like DraftKings, you’ll be able to bet on it from the comfort of your own home.
So far, the fights announced on July’s card are:
- #4 Curtis Blaydes vs #6 Tom Aspinall
- #7 Jack Hermansson vs #8 Darren Till
- Paddy Pimblett vs Jordan Leavitt
- #8 Paul Craig vs #9 Volkan Oezdemir
- #11 Nikita Krylov vs Alexander Gustafsson
- Muhamed Mokaev vs Charles Johnson
- Molly McCann vs Hannah Goldy
- Nathaniel Wood vs Kamuela Kirk
- Mandy Bohm vs Victoria Leonardo
- Marc Diakiese vs Damir Hadzovic
- Makwan Amirkhani vs Jonathan Pearce
- Claudio Silva vs Nicolas Dalby
The UFC was just in England back in March for UFC Fight Night 204, and Dana White loved the atmosphere so much that he booked a return flight in four months' time. This will be Aspinall’s second headline fight in a row, and second headline ENGLAND card fight in a row as well.