OddsSeeker.com, like many internet media publications, runs on funding from our advertising partners.
While on OddsSeeker.com you will see advertisements, reviews, and promotions for online gaming companies - these are intended for individuals 21 and older - and only within the listed gaming jurisdictions.
If you use a bonus code or click on certain affiliate links listed on this page or elsewhere on OddsSeeker.com and then make a deposit or purchase at the advertised company we may receive compensation from that company.
The gaming operators listed on OddsSeeker.com do not have any influence over our Editorial team's review or rating of their products.
We thank you for using our affiliate links & codes as a show of support, because that's how we keep OddsSeeker.com free for anyone to read and use.
Updated 2022 NBA Title Odds For All 30 Teams
Well, the NBA trade deadline has passed and the championship odds have shifted slightly, for the most part, but dramatically in the case of the Philadelphia 76ers.
Following the blockbuster trade for James Harden, the Sixers’ odds went from 14-1 to 7-1.
Half. That’s huge.
Pundits wonder if the Joel Embiid-James Harden duo will work in Philly but it’s damn dangerous. Then again, if the Brooklyn Nets squad ever gets healthy and squared away, I still say they’re the team to beat. Unless it’s the Warriors. Or the Bucks. Or the Suns.
See what I’m saying? This year’s NBA postseason is going to be wild and we’re not even at the All-Star break yet. However, looking ahead, here’s where the odds stand as of Feb. 10, 2022.
- Golden State Warriors (4 to 1)
- Brooklyn Nets (4 to 1)
- Phoenix Suns (5 to 1)
- Milwaukee Bucks (7 to 1)
- Philadelphia 76ers (7 to 1)
- Miami Heat (12 to 1)
- Utah Jazz (14 to 1)
- Los Angeles Lakers (22 to 1)
- Chicago Bulls (28 to 1)
- Memphis Grizzlies (28 to 1)
- Denver Nuggets (35 to 1)
- Boston Celtics (45 to 1)
- Cleveland Cavaliers (50 to 1)
- Dallas Mavericks (50 to 1)
- Atlanta Hawks (66 to 1)
- Los Angeles Clippers (66 to 1)
- Toronto Raptors (80 to 1)
- Charlotte Hornets (125 to 1)
- Minnesota Timberwolves (125 to 1)
- New York Knicks (200 to 1)
- New Orleans Pelicans (250 to 1)
- Portland Trail Blazers (300 to 1)
- Washington Wizards (300 to 1)
- San Antonio Spurs (400 to 1)
- Sacramento Kings (500 to 1)
- Indiana Pacers (1000 to 1)
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2500 to 1)
- Houston Rockets (3000 to 1)
- Detroit Pistons (4000 to 1)
- Orlando Magic (4000 to 1)