Indiana Online Casinos
Best Indiana Online Casinos Bonus
There are no Indiana Online Casinos promotions, but you can win real money online at these sites instead.
Indiana Online Casinos Overview
With so much buzz in the Indiana gambling industry, online casinos are still a notable absentee. Indiana is a state which amasses nearly $1 billion annually in tax revenue from gambling, though a significant portion is from retail gambling.
Indiana witnessed a paradigm shift when lawmakers legalized sports betting in the state. This should be seen as a positive cue for Indiana to launch regulated online casinos to make the state gambling heaven.
Of course, we'll see to it and keep you posted about all the updates, but you cannot play real money casinos in Indiana for now. If you’ve still got the itch for casino games, you can legally play at one of the many social casinos until online casinos become legal.
Legal Online Casinos in Indiana
Everything but online casinos is happening in Indiana, with many folks asking: When will online casinos be legal in Indiana?
If we were fortune tellers, we might say that you can expect online casinos to become legal relatively soon because of the success that online sports betting has brought to the state.
Recent Developments for Online Casinos in Indiana
Sen. Jon Ford emerged as the flagbearer and presented the bill SB 417 that talks about legalizing online casinos in Indiana. This bill would license Land-based casinos and racetracks to offer online casinos in Indiana.
Highlights of SB 417: the bill for legal online casinos in Indiana
This bill was presented on the 11th of January.
Sen Ford anticipated that once online casinos are regulated in Indiana, they would generate $45-60 million per year.
Presented by Senator Ford, this bill would ask brick and mortar casinos and racinos to pay $500,000 for the gaming license if they wish to host online casinos.
They also have to pay $50,000 for the renewal of the license annually.
Casinos and racinos are given the freedom to tie up with up to three online brands to provide online casinos.
Sportsbooks and Internet gaming operators need to pay $100,000 for an initial license and $25,000 for the annual renewal of the license.
All the revenue earned by these casinos and racinos is taxable at 18%.
Once this bill gets sanctioned, legal online casinos would be regulated in Indiana; however, it's pretty hard at the moment to give a timeline for it. With the 20-21 legislation session already over, we can expect this bill to pass in 2022 at the earliest.
Land-based Casinos in Indiana
Land-based casinos are in abundance in Indiana. Indiana has a range of riverboats, racetracks, and tribal casinos that are open 24/7. The following are the most popular casinos in the state:
- Ameristar East Chicago: Stretching over 50,000 square feet, this casino is the home for 1,700 slot machines, 70 table games, and a poker room.
- Belterra Casino Resort and Spa: It offers about 1,100 slot machines, fusion blackjack, and roulette, among other casino games.
- Blue Chip Casino & Hotel: 40 varieties of table games and Eight exclusive poker room tables.
- Caesars Southern Indiana Hotel & Casino: More than 1,600 slot machines, craps, blackjacks with a top limit of $5000, roulette, and mini-baccarat.
- Four Winds Casino South Bend: 1,400 slots, a poker room, and their social casino.
- French Lick Resort: Over 1000 slots, several poker-themed games, including 37 tables.
- Harrah's Hoosier Park Racing & Casino: this racino has about 2,000 slots and 28 different table games with various Blackjack.
- Hollywood Casino & Hotel Lawrenceburg: More than 1,500 video, reel, progressive slots, electronic table games, and a poker room with 19 tables.
Social Casinos: Only legal alternative of online casinos in Indiana
Though offshore casino sites accept players from Indiana, none of them are regulated by state laws. Someone looking to adopt a 'Safety First' approach should not sign up for these sites.
In Social Casinos, you have an equally exciting alternative to online casinos, where you can flaunt your gambling skills and even win some real cash! That is not all; these casinos don't even ask for any monetary considerations from the players. The tournaments, leagues, and contests organized by social casinos are free to play. These sites have devised a modus operandi that extends them a legal blanket.
The most popular Social Casinos in Indiana
These casinos provide virtual currencies to the players, which they can use to join leagues and contests.
While a fair chunk of this virtual currency is offered as a joining bonus, players can earn the same by winning contests and giveaways. Alternatively, players can also write to the casinos requesting them to give them these sweep coins.
Popular Social Casino Games in Indiana
Online poker, including Video poker
Texas Hold 'em
Online Casino Games Expected in Indiana
With sweepstakes casinos already hosting a massive collection of casino games, it would be reasonably easy for the online casinos to launch their websites with various games straight away because most players would be accustomed to playing those games.
- Slot games: Online slots are identical to those found in the land-based casinos, barring the fact that you don't need to wait for your turn to play on the machine. Moreover, unique effects on the online platform add to your playing experience.
- Blackjack: it is arguably the most popular casino table game. Online Blackjack would result in more varieties of Blackjack being offered, and the minimum stake amount can also be expected to reduce.
- Poker: Hold 'em and Omaha cash games available in the social casinos are poker games; seeing their popularity, it's almost sure that online poker is a non-excludable item.
- Roulette: a physical rotating wheel symbolic of roulette, and it would be hard to replace its comfort. However, in the online version of roulette, the rotating wheel is replaced with random number generator software.
- Live Dealer: live dealers will be dealing the cards from a studio, and the operator will telecast the live stream of it on your computer. There is still no clarity if the new gambling law would allow live dealer games or not.
Mobile Apps for Online Casinos in Indiana
Yes, there is a solid reason to believe that online casinos will provide their respective mobile apps. Mobile apps come with the benefits of extra convenience; players can play anytime right from their smartphones, no matter where they are within the state. Staying within the state's boundaries is essential, as these online casino websites use geo-positioning technology to trace the players' physical location.
Mobile Apps would be available for both iOS and Android at the website of the operator.
Online Casino Bonuses Expected to be Offered in Indiana
Though not saturated, the online casino market is highly competitive; the operators always drive more customers before their competitors run away with their potential customers.
In this quest, they offer massive joining offers for new players. We can expect the operators to provide the following types of sign up offers:
- First Deposit Match: on your First Deposit, the operator will provide you with an equal amount of bonus; however, this bonus amount is generally not freely usable; there are some restrictions on how you can spend it.
- No deposit bonus: The operator will deposit a bonus amount in your online casino account as soon as you sign up with them. Deposit is optional from your side. Though you cannot withdraw this bonus amount straight away, you can undoubtedly play real money casino games with it.
- Reload bonus: generally, such a bonus is given to those inactive players for a long time to attract them back.
Free spins are provided to promote the newly added slot games and the players who don't actively play slots.
Responsible Gambling in Indiana
The defining factor that most States are reluctant to gambling is the bad habits and practices people develop. People cannot quit gambling, but they cannot because they are addicted to it; this is called problem gambling.
Indiana, fortunately, has already provisioned for it; the state spends a portion of the revenue from gambling to provide various resources on the Indiana Problem Gambling Help website to help problem gamblers.
Those looking forward to freeing themselves from the clutches of gambling can take help from resources like self-assessment tests and information about warning signs that warn you about the borderline.
Contact information for treatment facilities Contact Information of the various state-run and public recreational centers and support groups.