VA Lottery Online
Why we like VA Lottery Online
The VA Lottery online offers secure platform for gaming and lottery enthusiasts to indulge in an endless assortment of lottery games, bonuses, and betting options.
VA Lottery Online Accepts Players In
VA Lottery Online Promo Codes
|VA Lottery Promo Code||First Deposit Bonus See Offer|
The times are changing and the evolution of technology inevitably changes the way that we handle most day to day activities.
As of July 1st, 2020, the online sale of lottery products became legal in Virginia. This new bill repealed a paragraph of the Virginia Code which previously prohibited the sale of lottery tickets online.
Now the biggest lottery games in the industry are available online. Everything is even the same price online as it is at a lottery retailer. This means that lottery enthusiasts can now take their chances with the lottery from any computer or mobile device within the State of Virginia.
Virginia is one of the few states that allows for a legal online lottery. Currently there are only 8 states in the US that have an online lottery.
History Of The Virginia Lottery
The Virginia Lottery was born on December 1, 1987, following a 57% to 43% vote in favor of a Virginia lottery in November, 1987. Since the first tickets sold in 1988, the Virginia Lottery has made more than $5.3 billion for the Commonwealth of Virginia.
In 2000, Virginia voters passed a constitutional amendment that changed how lottery profits were handled within Virginia. The amendment states that Virginia Lottery profits are to be solely designated to benefit K-12 public schools.
On July 1st, 2020, the online sale of lottery products became legal in Virginia.
VA Lottery Online
The Virginia Lottery online is stocked full of fun for lottery lovers. Players can find everything from scratchers and draw games to print n’ play and instant win games. There are a variety of fun prize winning games as well. New players can even play these games in “demo mode” to get a feel of the game without paying any money.
VA Lottery Online App
The Official Virginia Lottery app is up and running! Players are now able to sign into their existing Virginia Lottery accounts, scan tickets, enter a lottery promotion like eXTRA Chances by scanning non winning tickets. All this directly from their phone or mobile device. Players can also scan scratchers to find out if it’s a winner instantaneously.
The app provides everything from checking the latest jackpot amounts & winning numbers for Virginia Lottery games to finding lottery retailers and saving their favorite numbers.
The VA lottery online app is a game changer for those that play the lottery. Play lottery favorites directly from any mobile phone or computer within the State of Virginia.
Virginia Lottery Promotions & More
The Virginia Lottery Online is the place where players can find active promotions and perks that are available. These promotions can be in the form of bet money, free tickets, deposit matches and more.
- Newcomers are entitled to a $10.00 bonus and ten free game tickets. A $10.00 credit is applied after new players fill out the Virginia Online Lottery signup.
- Many Virginia Lottery games offer a second chance token (known as an extra chance) every time a player loses. Upon receiving a second chance token, there will be a special draw where a player is given the chance to win tons of prizes.
- Gamers can take advantage of demo mode. This allows players to essentially play the game without the cost/cash win. It's a great option for those looking to try out the game or to practice their favorite online lottery games.
Online Lottery Scratchers
Just like the scratch off tickets that you use to get from the gas station, scratchers are now available online in Virginia. Players can choose from $1.00 scratchers up to $30.00 scratchers.
The rules are the same as they've always been. Once the ticket is purchased, the player will “scratch” off the panels to reveal the cards' appointed symbols. When a player gets the required matches, they win a prize.
Print And Play Games
Print ‘n play games are still available at any lottery retailer. Players can choose the game and the ticket will print from the lottery terminals. Each print ‘n play ticket has instructions on how to play it as well as the prizes that are attainable.
Some of the print ‘n play games that are offered at the Online Virginia Lottery include:
- Rolling Jackpot (VA Online Exclusive)
Instant Win Lottery Games
The Virginia Lottery online offers access to more games than ever before. Don't worry though, all of the originals that players know and love will still be available. Now gamers can indulge in a variety of instant win games from any mobile device.
These games include:
- Mayan Saga
- Viking Voyage
- Virginia Cash Expander
- VP Ultra
- Cash Buster Multiplayer
- Vegas Cash Drop
- Ghostbusters Cash Drop
- Wheel Of Fortune
The aesthetic of these games are similar to what players are used to seeing with lottery draws and scratch cards. Players set their bets, hit the play button and then symbols will appear on screen. The object is to match between 3 and 12 symbols and if that is accomplished, players will win a prize.
Online Lottery Draw Games
Lottery players can now find a variety of draw games available online. These include games like:
- Mega Millions
- Bank A million
- Cash 5
- Pick 4
- Pick 3
Online Lottery Keno
The VA Lottery offers keno games with drawings that happen every 4 minutes. For those that don't know how to play Keno, they have even provided a brief video on their site showing how to play.
- Pick how many spots you want to play from 1 to 10.
- Pick how much you want to wager per draw ($1 to $10).
- Pick how many consecutive draws you want to play (1 to 20).
- Pick the numbers you want to play from 1 to 80.
Players can determine if their ticket is a winner by:
- Watching the live drawing on a Keno monitor at select Lottery retailers
- Scanning a ticket on a Ticket Checker at a Lottery retailer
- Using the Lottery Vending Machine to scan tickets
- Visiting the Virginia Lottery website’s “Keno” page to check the numbers
- Downloading the Lottery app and checking numbers on any mobile device
Mega Millions Lottery Online
There are lots of different ways to “win the lottery” and Mega Millions is a great choice. Mega Millions offers a drawing twice a week (Tuesdays & Thursdays at 11pm). That gives the players a chance to take home the jackpot or an assortment of other cash prizes.
Tickets for Mega Millions cost $2.00 a piece, the jackpot for Mega Millions will increase until the jackpot is won.
How To Play Mega Millions:
- Choose numbers on a play slip. Players should pick five different numbers between 1 and 70; then select one Mega Ball number from 1 - 25.
- Players also have an option to use “Easy Pick” and let the computer choose numbers for them.
- All prizes, except the jackpot, are fixed dollar amounts. The jackpot total is dependent on the amount of money in the draw's prize pool.
Powerball Lottery Online
Playing for a big prize is what the Lottery is all about! For players that shoot for big cash prizes, Powerball is the way to go. With the new Lottery laws, players can now play Powerball online from the comfort of home. Powerball drawings happen weekly on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 11:00 pm.
How To Play Powerball:
- Choose unique numbers on a play slip. Players should pick five different numbers from 1-69; then select one Powerball number from 1-26.
- Players can choose “Easy Pick” to let the computer choose their numbers if they so choose.
- Each play (six numbers) costs $2.
Virginia Lottery Prizes
All Lottery wins are guaranteed through Virginia’s online lottery site. The Virginia State Lottery site is sanctioned by the state which means that any win will be paid fully in due course.
How to claim a prize differs depending on the amount won. However, there are rules the Virginia Lottery has to follow to ensure that all money is processed securely:
- The VA Lottery site will credit prizes up to $100 to an account immediately.
- The site will quickly process prizes between $100.01 & $600.
- Lottery winnings over $600 must be claimed through the manual claims process. The Virginia Lottery will send out an email with clear instructions on how to claim a prize.
- Prizes over $10,000 are claimed through the manual claims process.
The VA Lottery Online & the Virginia Lottery Application are amazing leaps forward for the Virginia Lottery industry. With tons of great games and lottery offerings to choose from, there is something for every adult to enjoy here.